WELCOME TO OUR THUMB REGION
FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Registration is OPEN for the Winter 2024 Season!
Michigan Made's Thumb region league returns in the Winter of 2024, indoors on the turf of the Laker Legacy Center: Laker High School | 6136 Pigeon Rd., Pigeon, MI
Michigan Made is an exclusive partner of Raized Up and Players Health to provide youth with the ultimate non-contact football experience, custom team apparel and the safety that we all desire!
$90 League Registration Fee
WINTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 23, 2023
Registration information for the WINTER 2024 season:
• 6u (ages 6 and under), 8u (8 and under), 10u (10 and under), 12u (12 and under) and 14u (14 and under).
• Division is determined by athlete's age on the day of the first regular season game*
• Athlete may play true to age or play up in age division, but athlete may never play down in age division.
• Game Days: Saturdays, January 27, February 3, February 10, February 17 & February 24 (Championships)
• Game Times: Always between 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
• Exact schedules will be posted 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the season.
General League Format:
• 6v6 playing format. (Could be adjusted based on registration numbers and locations)
• Every player receives Michigan Made custom team apparel - flags, team jersey and team shorts.
• 5-week season including playoffs and championship.
• 1-2 games per week. (Could be increased/changed based on registration numbers)
• Max of 10 players per roster.
• Practices are held 30 minutes prior to play on game day to ensure a convenient and fun experience for all. Practices are not mandatory and are optional as scheduled by volunteer coach.
• No tryouts or drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Players without requests will be placed on teams with similarity in school, region, organization, etc. to best balance the league. *All requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Awards are presented for the champions of each division.
• Review league FAQ's and Rules for more information.
• All refund requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com
• FULL refund if requested before uniforms are ordered. HALF refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and before the 2nd game of the season begins. NO refunds after the 2nd game of the season begins. If you withdraw, you will not receive a uniform.
Coaches & Volunteers:
• Our organization relies on volunteers! All coaches are volunteers, not employees of Michigan Made. All volunteer coaches should indicate their interest in coaching at the time of player registration, or provide reference through a participating family.
• All volunteers must provide a background check plus concussion and abuse awareness training certificates through our partner, Players Health. This carries no fee and the link will be provided following player registration.
• Michigan Made provides several resources to ensure a successful season, including a comprehensive mandatory coaches meeting for all volunteer coaches to cover league rules, logistics, play-calling and more. Coaching links and communication information will be provided following the registration deadline and team formation.
• Volunteer and paid officiating positions available to local High School student-athletes upon email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our League Directors: Michigan Made Youth Flag Football
Financial assistance applications available through Swagnew Foundation