WELCOME TO OUR THUMB REGION
FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Registration is CLOSED for the Fall 2022 Season!
Michigan Made's Thumb fall season runs from July to August with games hosted at: Laker High School | 6136 Pigeon Rd., Pigeon, MI
Michigan Made is an exclusive partner of Raized Up and Players Health to provide youth with the ultimate non-contact football experience, custom team apparel and the safety that we all desire!
$90 Registration Fee
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 11, 2022
Registration closed for the Fall 2022 season:
• 6u (ages 6 and under), 8u (8 and under), 10u (10 and under), 12u (12 and under) and 14u (14 and under).
• Division is determined by athlete's age on the day of the first regular season game*
• Athlete may play true to age or play up in age division, but athlete may never play down in age division.
• Game Days: Saturdays, September 10, September 17, September 24, October 1, October 8, October 15 & October 22 (Championships)
• Game Times: between 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
General League Format:
• 6v6 playing format. (Could be adjusted based on registration numbers and locations)
• Every player receives Michigan Made custom team apparel - flags, team jersey and team shorts.
• 5-week season including playoffs and championship.
• 2 games per week.
• Max of 10 players per roster.
• Practices are held 15-30 minutes prior to play on game day.
• No Combine/Draft will be used to organize The Thumb's summer rosters. "Friend" and "coach" requests are taken into account in roster building, along with similarity in school, region, organization, etc.
• Awards for the champions of divisions.
• Review league FAQ's and Rules for more information.
• All refund requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• FULL refund if requested before uniforms are ordered. HALF refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and before the 2nd game of the season begins. NO refunds after the 2nd game of the season begins. If you withdraw, you will not receive a uniform.
Coaches & Volunteers:
• All coaches are volunteers, not employees of Michigan Made. All volunteers must provide a background check plus concussion and abuse awareness training certificates through partner, Players Health. This carries a non-refundable fee and the link will be provided following player registration.
• Volunteer and paid officiating positions available to local High School student-athletes upon email request to email@example.com
Contact our League Directors: Michigan Made Youth Flag Football
Financial assistance applications available through Swagnew Foundation