WELCOME TO OUR THUMB REGION
FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Registration is CLOSED for the Summer 2023 Season!
Michigan Made's Thumb spring season runs through the month of July, with games hosted in beautiful Port Austin, MI: Gallup Park | 271 W. State St., Port Austin, MI
Michigan Made is an exclusive partner of Raized Up and Players Health to provide youth with the ultimate non-contact football experience, custom team apparel and the safety that we all desire!
$90 League Registration Fee
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 30, 2023
Registration information for the Summer 2023 season and package:
• 6u (ages 6 and under), 8u (8 and under), 10u (10 and under), 12u (12 and under) and 14u (14 and under).
• Division is determined by athlete's age on the day of the first regular season game*
• Athlete may play true to age or play up in age division, but athlete may never play down in age division.
• Game Days: Thursdays, June 29, July 6, July 13, July 20 & July 27 (Championships)
• Game Times: Always between 5 PM - 8 PM
General League Format:
• 6v6 playing format. (Could be adjusted based on registration numbers and locations)
• Every player receives Michigan Made custom team apparel - flags, team jersey and team shorts.
• 5-week season including playoffs and championship.
• One game per week. (Could be increased based on registration numbers)
• Max of 10 players per roster.
• Practices are held 30-minutes prior to play on game day. Practices are optional as scheduled by volunteer coach.
• No tryouts or drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Players without requests will be placed on teams with similarity in school, region, organization, etc. to best balance the league. *All requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Awards for the champions of divisions.
• Review league FAQ's and Rules for more information.
• All refund requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com
• FULL refund if requested before uniforms are ordered. HALF refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and before the 2nd game of the season begins. NO refunds after the 2nd game of the season begins. If you withdraw, you will not receive a uniform.
Coaches & Volunteers:
• All coaches are volunteers, not employees of Michigan Made. All volunteers must provide a background check plus concussion and abuse awareness training certificates through partner, Players Health. This carries a non-refundable fee and the link will be provided following player registration.
• Volunteer and paid officiating positions available to local High School student-athletes upon email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All Thumb Region flag football participants will have the opportunity to join us at SPEED SCHOOL for a discounted rate of $40 - which is $20 off the original $60 price.
• Speed School is a group session focused on improving the overall athlete, with former NFL pro, Vince Agnew.
• Sessions last for 1-hour and leave a break before the beginning of flag football games on Thursday nights.
• Dates: June 29, July 6, July 13 and July 20
• This discounted rate is only available at the time of flag football registration.
• If you wish to participate in ONLY Speed School, you can register for full price here: michiganmade.net/speed
Contact our League Directors: Michigan Made Youth Flag Football
Financial assistance applications available through Swagnew Foundation