REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
FOR THE SEASON
Michigan Made 3v3 Indoor Soccer packs high pace, energy and competition into our 40x20 yard indoor turf space and this fall, we are bringing youth a 5-week competitive league to keep sharpening your skills in the off-season. Participants will play against local competition in a great game day atmosphere. Teams are formed by friend and coach requests made at the time of registration. Anyone without a request or participating team will receive a uniform top for $15 to keep, and will be placed with athletes from a similar school or region.
Welcome to Michigan Made 3v3 Soccer!
• SUNDAYS | FEBRUARY 4 - MARCH 10. *No Games on President's Day Weekend.
• The season is 5 weeks and includes 4 weeks of round-robin play to determine seeding. It also includes 1 week of bracket play to crown division champions. Prizes/Swag provided to division winners.
• This league is organized with a boys division and a girls division for U6, U8, U10 and U12 teams. Co-Ed teams are allowed and will play in the respective boys division. If there are not enough participating teams for separate boy's and girl's divisions, all league play will be co-ed. • Max of 5 Players per Roster. • A player may not play on more than one team in the same division. • A player may never play down in age division, however they may play up in age division when suited. • When registering, players will be rostered based on team/coach request. • This league prioritizes organized or existing clubs, however, "free agent" athletes may also register. • "Free agent" athletes without an existing team/coach request at registration will be rostered in the appropriate age division and will pay an additional $15 for their uniform.
• Organized teams must provide their own uniform wear for weekly game play.
• "Free agents" who do not sign up to play with an organized team providing their own uniforms, will receive a uniform top for $15. Same colored/matching tops will be required. If you are a member of a team that needs uniforms, make your designated friend requests at registration, and select the appropriate player option to have a uniform order placed by Michigan Made. Team orders will be confirmed and placed on the registration deadline date.
• All games are played between 9AM and 2PM each Sunday, with teams playing one-two 30-minute games per week.
• All games will be played at The Factory, the home of Michigan Made: 564 E. Isabella Rd., Midland, MI
• $75 / Participant with a uniform on an organized team
• $90 / Participant without a uniform and/or an organized team
• Michigan Made Speed is available at a discounted rate at the time of your 3v3 Soccer Registration! Add 5 weeks of Monday Speed School to your 3v3 registration and save $35. Speed School is lead by former NFL pro and Michigan Made Owner, Vince Agnew, designed to improve your athlete's running mechanics, footwork, first step, balance and more, that directly translate to game play.
• Speed School is every Monday 4:45-6PM for 4-6th Grade Boys and Girls.
• Speed School is every Monday 6-7:15PM for 7th grade and up.
• Speed School Dates: 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26 and 3/4.
• More information on Speed School can be found here: Michigan Made Speed School
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: January 15, 2024
MICHIGAN MADE SOCCER REGISTRATION: