Michigan Made Cheer is here for all skill and experience levels in the Central Michigan and Tri-City regions. Whether you are looking to polish your technique, take the sport you love to the next level, or if you simply like to wear a bow and have fun, join our program where we teach tumbling, jumps, chants, stunting and more - the right way. Participants age 4 through the 6th grade will have the opportunity to have fun and learn from the best while participating in camps, practices and league seasons.
Year-Round , you can join the Michigan Made Cheer Family, as we provide top-notch coaching in our one-day camps and sideline Cheerleading sessions. Our sideline cheerleading seasons coincide with Michigan Made Flag Football, and just like the players, our girls receive a team uniform to keep, practices and weekly game assignments. This year, our participants will get the opportunity to do what they love in parks and stadiums in Midland, Bay City and in the Thumb. Directed by cheer aficionado, Katie Cole, and other passionate area coaches, our programs promise great experiences for participants and spectators.
Michigan Made's fall sideline cheerleading season runs during the month of September into the month of October with games hosted at Homer Township Park: 255 S. Homer Rd., Midland, MI 48640
Michigan Made provides youth with the ultimate cheerleading experience plus a cheer shirt or uniform in each season!
$125 Sideline Cheerleading Season Fee
Registration is CLOSED
More one-day Cheer Camps & Sideline Cheer Seasons to be announced soon!
• Participants will always be divided appropriately by age and skill level for one-day camps and league games during sideline cheer seasons.
Upcoming Sideline Cheer Schedule:
• 2 Practices: September 13th and September 20th, both from 6:30-7:45 PM at Homer Township Park.
• 4 Games: Sundays September 17th and 24th, October 1st and 15th.
• Game days consist of a 30-minute practice followed by 45 minutes of sideline cheerleading. Times will be assigned between 10 AM and 2 PM in an hour and a half block.
• Every Sideline Cheer participant receives Michigan Made apparel/uniform with registration.
• Even if you are unable to attend all season dates, participation is still permitted.
• Cheer Camps are one-day offerings that can be packaged with sideline cheer seasons for a discounted rate. Shirts are not provided for one-day camps. Special one-day camp locations will be announced throughout the year!
• All refund requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com
• FULL refund if requested before uniforms are ordered. HALF refund if requested after uniforms are ordered. NO refunds after the season begins. If you withdraw, you will not receive a uniform. Registration can be transferred to a future season.
Coaches & Volunteers:
• All coaches provide a background check plus concussion and abuse awareness training certificates through partner, Players Health. Michigan Made Cheer participants receive the level of teaching and safety that we all desire!
• Volunteer positions available to local High School student-athletes and coaches upon email request.