WELCOME TO OUR MIDLAND REGION
FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Registration is OPEN for the Winter 2024 Season!
Michigan Made's Midland winter season runs through the month of February with games hosted at The Michigan Made Factory: 564 E Isabella Rd., Midland, MI 48640
Michigan Made is an exclusive partner of Raized Up and Players Health to provide youth with the ultimate non-contact football experience, custom team apparel and the safety that we all desire!
$125 League Registration Fee
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 23, 2023
Registration information for the WINTER 2024 season:
• 6u (ages 6 and under), 8u (8 and under) and 10u (10 and under) ONLY for the Winter indoor season.
• Division is determined by athlete's age on the day of the first regular season game*
• Athlete may play true to age or play up in age division, but athlete may never play down in age division.
Upcoming Midland Schedule:
• 6U/8U Game Days: Thursdays, January 25, February 1, February 8, February 15 & February 22 (Championships).
• 10U Game Days: Fridays, January 26, February 2, February 9, February 16 & February 23 (Championships).
• Game Times: Always between 4:30 PM - 9 PM.
General League Format:
• 5v5 playing format. (Could be adjusted based on registration numbers)
• Every player receives Michigan Made custom team apparel - team jersey and team shorts to keep.
• Custom flags will be provided to your athlete to use and return on game days.
• 5-week season including playoffs and championship.
• One game per week. (Could be increased based on registration numbers and locations)
• Max of 10 players per roster.
• Practices are not mandatory and are optional as scheduled by volunteer coach.
• No tryouts or drafts. Midland's rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Players without requests will be placed on teams with similarity in school, region, organization, etc. to best balance the league. *All requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Awards are presented to the champions of each division.
• Review league FAQ's and Rules for more information.
• All refund requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• FULL refund if requested before uniforms are ordered. HALF refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and before the 2nd game of the season begins. NO refunds after the 2nd game of the season begins. If you withdraw, you will not receive a uniform.
Coaches & Volunteers:
• Our organization relies on volunteers! All coaches are volunteers, not employees of Michigan Made. All volunteer coaches should indicate their interest in coaching at the time of player registration, or provide reference through a participating family.
• All volunteers must provide a background check plus concussion and abuse awareness training certificates through our partner, Players Health. This carries no fee and the link will be provided following player registration.
• Michigan Made provides several resources to ensure a successful season, including a comprehensive mandatory coaches meeting for all volunteer coaches to cover league rules, logistics, play-calling and more. Coaching links and communication information will be provided following the registration deadline and team formation.
• Volunteer and paid officiating positions available to local High School student-athletes upon email request to email@example.com
Contact Our League Directors: Michigan Made Youth Flag Football
Financial assistance applications available through Swagnew Foundation
If you have a little one who loves sports and wants to get into cheer - our flag football seasons are a perfect place to do it! We offer true sideline cheerleading seasons, cheer camps and one-day cheer clinics year-round. We divide participants age and skill level to make it the ultimate learning experience to challenge everyone!
Find out more information here: MICHIGAN MADE CHEER