WELCOME TO OUR HOMESCHOOL
FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
by MICHIGAN MADE &
TRI-CITY LIGHTNING HOMESCHOOL SPORTS
Registration is CLOSED for the Fall 2023 Season!
Michigan Made's fall season runs through the months of September and October with games hosted at Homer Township Park: 255 S. Homer Rd., Midland, MI 48640
Michigan Made is an exclusive partner of Raized Up and Players Health to provide youth with the ultimate non-contact football experience, custom team apparel and the safety that we all desire!
$75 League Registration Fee
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 20, 2023
Registration information for the Fall 2023 season:
• 6u (ages 6 and under), 8u, 10u, 12u, 14U and 16U.
• Division is determined by athlete's age on the day of the first regular season game*
• Athlete may play true to age or play up in age division, but athlete may never play down in age division.
Upcoming Midland Schedule:
• Skills and Scrimmage Class (included): Mondays, September 11 and September 18
• Game Days: Mondays, September 25, October 2, October 9, October 16 (Playoffs) and October 23 (Championships).
• Scrimmage and Game Times: Always 5 PM - 7:00 PM
• Exact schedules will be posted 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the season.
General League Format:
• 6v6 playing format. (Could be adjusted based on registration numbers)
• Every player receives Michigan Made custom team apparel - team jersey and team shorts to keep.
• Custom flags will be provided to your athlete to keep.
• 2 weeks of pre-season instruction with former CFL/NFL pro, Vince Agnew.
• 5-week season including playoffs and championship.
• 1-2 games per week. (Could be vary based on registration numbers and divisional teams)
• 7 total weeks of instruction and play.
• Max of 10 players per roster.
• Practices are held 30-60 minutes prior to play on game day to ensure a convenient and fun experience for all. Practices are not mandatory and are optional as scheduled by volunteer coach.
• No tryouts or drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Players without requests will be placed on teams with similarity in school, region, organization, etc. to best balance the league. *All requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Awards are presented to the champions of each divisions.
• Review league FAQ's and Rules for more information.
• All refund requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com
• FULL refund if requested before uniforms are ordered. HALF refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and before the 2nd game of the season begins. NO refunds after the 2nd game of the season begins. If you withdraw, you will not receive a uniform.
Coaches & Volunteers:
• Our organization relies on volunteers! All coaches are volunteers, not employees of Michigan Made. All volunteer coaches should indicate their interest in coaching at the time of player registration, or provide reference through a participating family.
• All volunteers must provide a background check plus concussion and abuse awareness training certificates through our partner, Players Health. This carries no fee and the link will be provided following player registration.
• Michigan Made provides several resources to ensure a successful season, including a comprehensive mandatory coaches meeting for all volunteer coaches to cover league rules, logistics, play-calling and more. Coaching links and communication information will be provided following the registration deadline and team formation.
• Volunteer and paid officiating positions available to local High School student-athletes upon email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
All participating student-athletes have the opportunity to participate in an INCLUDED additional offering, Skills and Scrimmage, at no additional cost. The pre-season skills and scrimmage class will be led by Michigan Made's owner, trainer and former NFL pro, Vince Agnew, for 2 consecutive Mondays prior to the flag football season beginning. Designed by the players for the players, each class is programmed to give athletes the tools to improve explosion, reaction time, balance, hand-eye coordination and more. Class will promote competition and improvement in game play among peers and groups will be divided appropriately by age and skill level each class.
• This class is a private offering to league participants and league registration is required.
• No drop-ins will be allowed
• Skills and Scrimmage Time: 5 PM - 7 PM
• Dates: September 11 and 18
Contact Our League Directors: Michigan Made Youth Flag Football
Financial assistance applications available through Swagnew Foundation